Sunny has been a Consultant for Human Potential since 2012 and is the first contact point of the company regarding all consulting and Harrison Assessments matters. Sunny is a registered Occupational Psychologist and his main academic interest lies in uncovering and maximising talent, as well as workplace wellbeing, and organisational change, amongst others.
- Sunny is a registered Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (BSc Psychology – University of York, UK; MSc Occupational Psychology – University of Nottingham, UK) of the Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Sunny is a graduate Member of the British Psychological Society and the Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Sunny is accredited by the British Psychological Society as a Test User of Occupational Ability Tests and Personality Tests (formerly Levels A & B)
- Sunny is an accredited Harrison Assessments Consultant
- Sunny is an experienced trainer of the Harrison Assessments Basic Accreditation Workshop
- Sunny has managed multiple talent acquisition and management projects for different MNCs